June 02, 2016|
AAA Launches New Gas Price Website
|I am very excited to announce that AAA has launched a replacement for its Fuel Gauge Report website. The new site, Gas Prices.AAA.com, features an updated format and numerous enhancements, including: |
- An interface that resizes between desktop, mobile and tablet devices for improved usability.
- An interactive U.S. map showcasing the current national average and state averages upon mouse-over, and click-through to individual state pages with metro data.
- Interactive state/national average comparisons by location and fuel type.
- Metro data sortable by highest and lowest current averages.
- Enhanced gas-cost calculator featuring additional destination options, MPG filter for unlisted specialty vehicles and results comparison between locations to assist users with fuel savings.
- Top Trends page enabling users to filter averages by timeframe, region, most/least expensive or change.
- Updated subscription area to receive weekly commentary updates.
As always, please feel free to contact me for additional information, local insights and on-the-record comment. You can find all of our latest media releases at Media.AAAWisconsin.com.
Director of Public Affairs – Wisconsin
AAA – The Auto Club Group
About The Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) is the second largest AAA club in North America. ACG and its affiliates provide membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members across 11 states and two U.S. territories including Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands; most of Illinois and Minnesota; and a portion of Indiana. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation with nearly 55 million members in the United States and Canada and whose mission includes protecting and advancing freedom of mobility and improving traffic safety.
Other articles in News: